- 1 can pillsbury crescent rolls
- earth balance buttery spread
1. heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. lightly spray the bottom of the pan with a non-stick baking spray.
3. melt earth balance buttery spread in microwave.
4. layout triangle flat. spread butter, sprinkle cinnamon & suger, roll loosely and place in pan.
5. once you have all 8 rolls in the pan, drizzle the tops with more butter, cinnamon, sugar.
6. bake for about 30 mins.
7. remove cinnamon buns by scraping the edges of the pan before flipping it over.